Monday, December 24, 2007

Tawnya's NZ Birthday


All I have to say is that it is 22 degrees and sunny on Christmas eve, my birthday!!! I am so confused. First summer birthday for me ever!! Really cool but I have to really concentrate to believe its christmas time and have the christmas CD blasting to help. Other weird and confusing things include Jodi cooking breakfast today, getting a book called "What is your poo telling you," and the fact that we are having Christmas "lunch" tomorrow. We really miss our family and friends but are glad to have people here to spend our holiday time with. Also I get to go out to a New Zealand country pub tonight that is actually open until midnight on xmas eve, and watch a band, and I have also been promised a rendition of "Gloria" substituted with "Tawnya" will be sang to me by a Kiwi named "Nuns." What more could a girl ask for on her 27th birthday!? Pictures that follow are of the sunny view off our balcony taken today. You have to see it to believe it. Hope you are all keeping warm. Happy holidays everyone!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas, Jodi and Tawnya!! I am sitting here Xmas morning waiting for Jamie and Andres to come and Landon to wake up. It was great to open presents with you last night!! I hope your Xmas dinner was good. Don't shop too much!! Love Mom K.

Anonymous said...

Hi girls, I hope you had a lovely Christmas with Karen's family! We travelled this year and although there were many tears, it was a special Christmas. We each let an "I love you" balloon go up towards the heavens on Christmas day and that was very cool. Now I look forward to something to do on New Year's Eve! You two party safe and then hurry home in '08!! Love Lor

Anonymous said...

Hi
Happy New Year to u.Hope all is well. Sounds like Sheri has arrived so you will get caught up again on what is happening at home. We spent N. Y.'s eve with Gail & Carl & Grandma in their new home in Lamont. Had a good time & great meal. Our trailer is all packed up ready for the road. We delayed going for several days. Lorrie is holding her own with Bill going in to feed her @ 1200 & 1700. They don't have one on one @ the N H unfortunately. We all enjoyed our Xmas gifts from you Tawn. I told u I decorated the tree with your gifts. It looked lovely. We really missed you at Christmas you know. Enjoy the sun & sand. Bye for now.
Love u
Mom V

Anonymous said...

HoHoHo Merry belated Xmas and HAPPY New Year Tawn & Jodi.

Hope to see you somewhere sometime in 2008!

Lotsandlotsalove xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Jodi, it was sooooo cool to see you and chat with you!! I hope you girls had a good afternoon at work that day. We are off to Mexico on Saturday for some warmth and I can hardly wait!! It was nice here today with a 0 forcast but there is still snow everywhere and I am ready for sand!!! Talk to you again when I get back. Enjoy your company and your travels. Love Lor

Anonymous said...

Jodi & Tawnya

Trust all is well with you. Sorry for not writing for so long. It was so nice to see you on Christmas Eve. You guys look great. Thought it best to stay in the back ground so as not to get too emotional and upset everyone else. Now that Christmas has come and gone time seems to be moving once again at a fast pace. Cody and I leave tomorrow (Thursday) on what is called a luxury cruise to Cozumel, Belize, Guotamola and Key West. Vacationing with just the Cod for one week should be quite the adventure. All is fine here with everyone. Our babies are growing fast; talking and constantly on the go and really are not babies anymore. We are all tickled pink to welcome Alex & Tracy's baby girl Katelyn. I best be finishing my packing and attempting to get a good nights sleep. Tomorrow is bound to be a long day. Bye for now.

Love Aunty Lorraine