Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (July 23-28)

Fighting with hotel staff again. In our 3rd room in 2 days. But our view of the twin towers is amazing.

Okay folks we bought a 2G Titanium High speed smart drive flash card at the Low Yat Plaza in KL (we are such nerds). This is where all the computer crap is sold (pics to come of course!)Thought we'd find a cheap laptop but it seems the prices are all similar to home :(

Sooo...that means we were finally able to post some pics of Vietnam. Go to our older posts under June and look at the Mekong Delta. We also added motorcycle pics under Hoi An. Enjoy! We are off to go shopping in the crazy night market!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Girls, Back from Slave Lake, beautiful weather, great company and lots of fun. I will email you some pictures as soon as Landon downloads them. Busy with both Jamie and Landon moving. Would love to see more pictures of these last few countries you have seen. I'm ready to start my count down to NZ. Love and miss you both. Mom K.

Anonymous said...

Hi Girls !!!

Miss you so very much! I can't wait to see all your pictures. You must be excited to have only a few more stops until NZ. I can't wait to come visit!! :)

Jodes - I got your msg - I will be sending you a big reply soon. No worries about the phone (and postcards). We will talk very soon. I too wish i could hear your voice as well. :) Soon babe!!

Girls take care and remember your SPF. :)

Love You !!!
Jenn xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to pass on a quick hello. I love to read about your adventures, thanks for all of the posts! I have been thinking about you lots, I often find myself thinking "..I wonder what Jodi and Tawnya are doing right now?? I wonder where they are??"..

Take care, luv you and miss you lots!

-Val

Anonymous said...

Hi, gals, I note you are having a wonderful trip...T your Mom loves her skirt... good for you Just remember I love you and think of you often.....Be careful and enjoy...